EILEEN FISHER LIFEWORK
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2017
MINDFUL LIVING: Less Stress, More Joy with Shauna Shapiro, Zuleikha, Jeanette Bronée, Colleen Saidman Yee, Erika Wiemann
The Workshop Sessions
- Mindfulness for Everyone, with Shauna Shapiro: Receive a beautiful introduction to the basics and practicalities of mindfulness.
- Wake Up Your Body, with Zuleikha: Experience simple and enjoyable movement practices you can do anywhere, anytime.
- Nourishment & Beyond, with Jeanette Bronée: Shift your entire understanding of nourishment and learn how to love what and how you eat.
- Yoga: Slow & Easy, with Colleen Saidman Yee: Slow down and enjoy easy breathing, stretching, and meditation—that can all be done in a chair.
- Get Comfortable in Your Clothes, with Erika Wiemann: Cultivate a deeper relationship with how you dress and how you feel in your clothes.
Experience how everyday moments of pleasure and presence combine to provide a whole new experience of life—feeling alive from within. While the external pressures may not go away, you’ll have access to inner resources and go-to practices for meeting them with greater self-awareness and confidence.